[Sca-cooks] Single cooks on the list

Barbara Nostrand nostrand at acm.org
Fri Aug 31 13:28:54 PDT 2001

Lord Alban!

Greetings from Solveig! You are rather cuddly chopped liver.
Also, you are my esteemed publisher of whom I am quite grateful.

Actually, I would protest that elligible men who are interested
in shopworn women are quite rare. Simply being an elligible great
cook with a large collection of books and a private castle is one
thing. I met part of your private harem at Pennsic. So, I do think
that you protest a bit overly much.

Would you imagine, there I walk all the way over to his store to
attempt to flirt with the fellow who sells all SCA publications,
of which my own pamphlet is a minor addition, only to find him
surrounded by nubile young beauties.

				Your Humble Servant
				Solveig Throndardottir
				Amateur Scholar