[Sca-cooks] Single cooks on the list

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Fri Aug 31 17:32:22 PDT 2001

>You are rather cuddly chopped liver.
I think my circuits just overloaded: I tried to imagine someone trying,
some enchanted evening, to cuddle up in bed with a large plate
of chopped liver. . .Still, could be worse. In France, I would have been
called a little head of cabbage. . .

> I met part of your private harem at Pennsic.
It's not a harem, it's hardly private considering how many people
saw us, and that's all of it. Errrr, there is no "it", either.

Geez, just because I was being careful to establish good customer
relations, this is what happens.

>Would you imagine, there I walk all the way over to his store to
>attempt to flirt with the fellow who sells all SCA publications,
>of which my own pamphlet is a minor addition,
Even more minor than usual. Solveig? Before I forget, and senility
sets in, could you send word to those concern that I need to get
another 30 copies or so?

>only to find him
>surrounded by nubile young beauties.
Surrounded, okay. Beauties, okay. Nubile, hardly; they're all
taken. And hardly young; the youngest of them is well past
her 30th. . . .

(Great. My reputation is spreading to two lists, now, and heaven
knows how many kingdoms. <sigh> I have to stop eating
marzipan. Let that be a lesson to y'all. Food can be dangerous
to one's love life! . . )

Alban