[Sca-cooks] old mock turtles

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 06:23:56 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/29/01 2:40:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
muiredach at bmee.net writes:

> I'm not a teenager?  Ya think???  :-)  Finn, what would you say to that?

What I think doesn't matter, as you always call yourself an "old goat". NO
Matter how often I can prove you wrong.... ANd besides which you call me a
pup, and I'm a bit older than that... So, Though you may on occasion act
younger than your *physical age* it is always perception that ages people.

I know I threatened something scathing, but I'm in too good a mood to be
nasty with my wording.

Finnebhir