[Sca-cooks] [OT} Questions about groups that cover large geographical areas

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Dec 3 15:50:13 PST 2001

Greetings,

This message came across the Ansteorra mail list today. I know that
some of you are from groups that sound like they are very much in a
similar situation to Susan's group, so I thought I would post this
here, even though it is off-topic for this list. Please reply to her
using her email address below rather than to this list, although if
you wish, please copy me since this might be a good topic for a
file in the Florilegium.

Thanks,
   Stefan