[Sca-cooks] Re: Wheelthrowing

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 15:22:28 PST 2001

>Pray tell why would anyone in their right mind throw wheels around???  I
>better not catch you throw *my* wheels, lest you regret it!  Ha! :-)

Ever hear of a discus?

Well, if I did throw your wheels around, you wouldn't be able to catch me,
now would you? So there!

Besides which, I personally find that making my own serving pieces was
better. I had more control over the weight of the platters, bowls, cups, etc.
I also was able to glaze the greenware to something I liked instead of the
insipid painted kitsch that's currently available.Yuchhh!!

Finn