[Sca-cooks] 12th night

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Dec 4 06:42:58 PST 2001

OK puck, I give up, I keep trying to email you to let you know about our
being able to make 12th night, and keep getting bounced.

Be forewarned, I have just mailed reservations for 6 on boards if they are
available - let me know at my work email if there is a problem [and what the
heck the correct email is now ;-(]

margali