[Sca-cooks] 12th nite A&S

Marion MacGregor flame_macgregor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 18:52:19 PST 2001

Looking for some of you fine folks to enter into the A&S comp at 12th night.

  New work or works in progress are acceptable.  The rules are published on the web page or feel free to contact me at Flame-MacGregor at home.com or Flame_MacGregor at yahoo.com  I may also be reached at 401 847-8304 before 9:00pm  Look forward to hearing from you soon.

In Service,

Marion MacGregor

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.