[Sca-cooks] Adamantius and Brangwayna

Mike Macchione drkael at home.com
Tue Dec 4 20:45:57 PST 2001

> "You know something, Jimmy?"
<<<SNIPPAGE>>>
> "What are you saying, Lois? Are you suggesting Brangwayna and Adamantius
> are _one and the same_???"
> "No, doofus, don't be ridiculous! It just sucks, is all!"

ROFLMAO
Oh thank you.... I needed that.....   I have been rather depressed for a few
days,.... and that brought quite a smile to my face...  I've known
Brangwayna since about the time I joined the society 9 years ago, and have
met Adamantius at a number of events.  And I now have an image of Brangwayna
running into a phonebooth..... and seconds later Adamantius flying out to
dive into the nearest oven......

Hmmmm and now that I think about it.... I don't think I've eaten either of
their feasts either. Although I have had Brangwayna's cooking outside of
events.  And they have both had my cooking..... :)

> Adamantius (sorry, maybe it's the glasses ;-)  )
nah... its the aprons.....

Kael