[Sca-cooks] Re: Names, was misconceptions about places

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 5 19:40:53 PST 2001

OK...

In your previous post, you suggested that people get personal names
quickly. Well, Anne is my mundane name, but it is perfectly period, and I
rather like it, and so I may stick with it.

I have had it suggested to me that a last name might be a Good Idea... I'm
not entirely sure I want to use Anne the Strange in those contexts,
however... I mean, I don't mind, here, where you know what I mean! Rather
like you, I turned into Anne of Ostgardr a few weeks ago. Don't think it
much matters, though.

One of these days, I'll figure out who I am...

Anne the Nameless