[Sca-cooks] Cookies are arriving!

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Thu Dec 6 08:08:27 PST 2001

The first box of cookies has arrived!  Yay!

I was concerned that I wouldn't know when they arrived, and they'd sit
on the porch for hours.  I shouldn't have worried.  Super Cooper, Dog of
Energy (the least protective or territorial dog in the world,) started
barking the second the mailman turned down our driveway.  He considers
cars to be his playthings.  Thankfully, our driveway is so twisty that
you can't drive more than 2 miles an hour on it...

-Magdalena
who's shopping for kiffle ingredients tomorrow!  :)