[Sca-cooks] miffed at plants re: lavender

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 16:38:05 PST 2001

--- Mercy Neumark <mneumark at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ok...now, I'm pretty darn good with plants, but what
> I do doesn't always
> work for other people.  My laurel, Huette (hi mom)
> has a gift for finding
> the best parking spots, and mine is normally doing
> hideous things to plants
> and having them grow into scary, monstrous,
> proporitions (or is this more a
> curse?).

Hi, dear!

But tell the whole story correctly.  The gods have
denied me the ability to find a
lover/boyfriend/husband/whatever and given me instead
the ability to find good parking spots.  I would
gladly exchange my parking ability for a lover.  Sigh.

Anyone wanting to apply for said position, e-mail me
privately.

Huette, Mistress extraordinaire.

=====
shall never cease to be amused.