[Sca-cooks] various stuph

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Thu Dec 6 14:37:57 PST 2001

> > You mean I'm not protected by not owning a car and the Viceroy and
> > Vicereine having heard rumors of insanity running in  my family???
> >
> > Adamantius

Nah, they leave you alone cuz you have me.  Nobody wants a Puck run amuck in
the mix.

Stefan, don't worry about the camera thing, We'll have ours there as well
and hence the laptop so's we can unload the chip when it fills.  Just bring
your connection cord and any software you need for your camera.  We'll
download everything to floppies a before you leave.  Also, pay me when you
get here, I've gotcha covered.

Gunthar, Stefan, anyone else that's coming, e-mail me your flight info,
we'll pick you up and put you up, etc etc.

back to the salt mines, Puck