[Sca-cooks] Questions, was AoAs

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 6 19:42:29 PST 2001

Oh, I do that a lot!

I'll ask because I think something has to be clarified, or because I
realize someone else doesn't know and won't ask...

Just did that on another list (non-SCA). Went wide eyed and asked a
question that I knew the answer to, about a point of procedure, because 3/4
of the new members were doing it wrong, and I thought someone in authority
(which I am not)  should clarify it. (It was easily misunderstood... and
one would copy another...)

Here, though, I am asking things I really don't know, because I really am
new, and sort of clueless. But yes, I figure, if I don't know them, there
might possibly be someone else who doesn't, either, and the explanation
will help us all! Which is the reason I have continued to ask questions
here, on the list.

And everyone's patience is appreciated!

Anne of the Bright Questions

Who is not too dumb to avoid the trap of the other comment...