[Sca-cooks] Questions, was AoAs

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 6 20:11:04 PST 2001

On 6 Dec 2001, at 22:42, A. F. Murphy wrote:

> Oh, I do that a lot!
>
> I'll ask because I think something has to be clarified, or because I
> realize someone else doesn't know and won't ask...

> Anne of the Bright Questions

Stefan once asked me to clarify if by "white vinegar" I meant
distilled vinegar or white wine vinegar.  He figured that *I* knew, but
that cooking novices on the list might not.  As it happens, I am a
cooking novice in some areas. I did not know the difference, and I
was very glad to learn it.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net