[Sca-cooks] Translation, transliteration, redaction, etc.???

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Fri Dec 7 20:14:10 PST 2001

--
Translation--One language into another

Transliteration--Ye Olde Inglyshe into modern English

Redaction--Tanking vague instructions: Tak as many hennes as are needed
hacke them into gobbettes and seethe it enough and turning them into a
modern recipe: Take a chicken and cut it into pieces and boil it.

And so on and so forth--Other things you may want to know.

Æduin