[Sca-cooks] Food heraldry

Ginny Claphan mizginny at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 13:30:37 PST 2001

OK, I must share with the class here. ;)

This weekend was our shire of Tirnewydd's yule party. I did a meat and cheese
tray in our shire's badge - Gules, a chevron inverted argent, and a demi-sun
or. The background was done in salami slices folded in half, the chevron in
mozzarella slices, and the demi sun in cheddar. It was quite a hit with the
heralds in the group, and their tummies appreciated it as well. I'll have to
make it up again and take a picture of it for the next revel.

cheers!
Gwyneth