[Sca-cooks] Cookie Exchange update!

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Thu Dec 13 14:28:38 PST 2001

Well, the cookies and recipes are pouring in!  I got two mail deliveries
today, as well as a Fed-Ex drop-off.  I imagine tomorrow will be even
heavier!  Craig wonders if we should have built a new set of shelves in
the dining room for all the cookie boxes.  I assured him that if we had,
they would have filled up with books before the cookies had a chance ;)

I'll go through all my data tomorrow after the mailman comes in the late
morning, and send out reminders for any addresses and recipes I'm missing.

-Magdalena