[Sca-cooks] re: maripan with a hint of sugar paste :)

welsh10thcent at tds.net welsh10thcent at tds.net
Fri Dec 14 05:17:02 PST 2001

Well, first thing  did was stuff some dates with it, colored some red and some green and left some natural and then rolled out into a thin rope and candy cane twisted it into a rope and then snipped pieces and put into dates and then caoted dates and marzipan with a heavy simple syrup and let them dry, hmmmmm hmmmm tasty.

i am going to try my hand at makeing some fruit and such, and doing a bit of sculpting.  then i am going to start working on my A&S project using it :) sorry cant give that away.  incase it turns out horrible or fabulous.  i dont want anyone to steal my idea for A&S, it has to be special. :)

I also am going to start with Sugar paste, since i want to do something special for HRH Alys or is it HRM Alys, heck i dont know, i am new to this and cant keep this all str8.  Anyway we will see how it all works out.  Also have a few things i want to try with both paste and marizpan who knows i might just get good at doing it, i want to do flowers and such for my bakery as well and all and bells and such too, would love to get molds made for doing the wedding figures out of sugar paste but that will take time.

well i have rattled on long enough.

Morvran

From: "Olwen the Odd"
So whatcha doin with yer marzipanni??