[Sca-cooks] pregnancy and infants in the SCA

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Fri Dec 14 16:19:14 PST 2001

Magdalena commented:
> Drakey, dearie, I'm five months pregnant, and you are scaring the poop
> out of me.  Please, whatever diety is listening, let my experience be a
> bit easier...
> -
> who was as much of a terror at 3 as Drake was...

I've not got any kids, but it sounds hard to believe that you were as
distructive as Drake says he was. Drakey were you really that
premeditatedly distructive?

Anyway, in hopes that perhaps I can balance any terror you feel,
here are a few files in the Florilegium that might be useful to you:
pregnancy-msg      (9K)  9/ 3/99    Pregnancy in period. Handling it in
the SCA.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/pregnancy-msg.html
babies-msg       (103K)  2/ 2/01    Camping with babies.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/babies-msg.html
baby-gifts-msg    (20K)  4/13/98    Period-type and SCA-useful baby
gifts.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/baby-gifts-msg.html
baby-slings-msg    (9K)  2/ 2/01    Cloth slings for carrying your baby.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/baby-slings-msg.html
p-cradles-msg      (5K)  9/ 7/01    Period baby cradles.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/p-cradles-msg.html
teething-toys-msg (22K)  1/ 5/01    Period and SCA teething toys for
infants.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/teething-toys-msg.html

I hope this helps.

Stefan