[Sca-cooks] bambi

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Dec 15 22:34:12 PST 2001

Vara commented:
> I just had to share this with people who would understand.
> I ahve just been presented with a whole rib(11 bones) of venision....with
> the words we don't eat bambi so we were going to throw it away and then
> thought of you!!!
> The person who got it for me just wants a tiny piece to 'try'
> happy dance happy dance

Congratulations! Since I don't hunt, that is the only way I will
ever get an venison to try cooking.

But I wonder, what happened to the rest of bambi? Since they don't
eat bambi, it sounds like it went to waste unless they were actually
given that piece by someone else or if they found a home(s) for
the rest of it.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net