[Sca-cooks] OOP "Cook's Illustrated"/ America's Test Kitchen

Amanda Baker sca-cooks at treaclemine.cix.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 06:22:31 PST 2001

Greetings,

        Does anyone on the list subscribe to either "Cook's Illustrated"
the magazine, or the Web site? I'd like to know how youse guys rate those
guys; they seem to be doing an interesting job to me (exploring 'recipe
space', weeding out poor versions of recipes and researching good ones).
I'm up being given a subscription to one or other for a seasonal gift...

        If anyone objects to this being discussed on-list, pipe up with
a request for it to go to email :-)

        Best wishes for the holidays,

        Amanda