[Sca-cooks] OOP "Cook's Illustrated"/ America's Test Kitchen

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Dec 17 06:41:18 PST 2001

I have subscribed since it came back into
existence. (There was a prior publication that
existed back in the late 70's.) I do not subscribe
to the website, nor do I ever catch the tv program
that seems to be featured on some public television
stations. I also subscribe and get the hardback annuals
and the little volumes like "Holiday Roasts" and "Pizza".
I really enjoy it and I haul it out for reference quite
often. I find it quite funny that one year they are advocating
brining the turkey and the next they will have moved onto
another best method. They keep revising and tinkering.
I find that the index is worth getting if you
pick up the back volumes. I also like their special
cookbooks like The Dessert Bible by Kimball, although
if you have the magazine in a full run you already have
most of those recipes.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis

Amanda Baker wrote: Greetings,>