[Sca-cooks] Probably OOP but just wondering.

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 21:33:01 PST 2001

Now that Hanukkah is come and gone, I had a question. Anyone have a favorite
latka (hopefully i'm spelling that right) recipe? I went to a holiday party
for the flute studio I go to and one of my Jewish friends brought some latkas
and they were WONDERFUL! Would latkas be somewhat period? Would (or could)
potatoes be grown in Jerusalem? Inquiring minds wish to know :). Duke
Cariadoc, this is to you:Did Muslims use chocolate back in the Middle Ages?
And if they did, what did they use it for?

I'm asking all these questions because I find religion and food coming
together interesting.

Misha
Seeker of faith and taster of all good "soul" food (pun is intended XD)