[Sca-cooks] Caid Queen's likes/dislikes was re: splendor

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 07:22:53 PST 2001

http://www.sca-caid.org/royals/TRMlikes_Dislikes/catalina.html

I tried to cut and paste this once before and the spacing got all off.  You
all can take a look...I might have missed stuff too in my haste to look over
it all.

As far as what I'd like to do foodwise for the Tea, I was thinking of
lighter food, so big roasts would probably be out.  Pre-baking pies, tarts
and that sort of stuff sounds like a good idea.  Most of the items that were
already suggested sounded pretty good to me.  Anything else?

--Arte