[Sca-cooks] Atlantian Pierogies

Lynn REMEIKA rohanna at lovemail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:55:58 PST 2001

No, Olwen, I think I only made 362 of 462 mushroom and cheese pasties with the pierogie maker!  My recipe, and it may be MONTHS before I want to see it again!

Kiri-sama, I saw Maulkom and Olwen working on the Dun Carriag device.  It is BEAUTIMOUS (to quote the late Justin Wilson)!

ALL the devices that Olwen and Morningstar and Alaina made are gorgeous.  Anyone at the Atlantian 12th night will be easily able to tell which one I made...  I am NOT an artist...

And Master A & Big Bad Puck - Just WAIT til you see what Olwen has for you....

Merry Christmas, folks!

Ro,
Princess of Pasties and Doofus of Marzipan