[Sca-cooks] Atlantian Pierogies

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 11:47:34 PST 2001

>No, Olwen, I think I only made 362 of 462 mushroom and cheese pasties with
>the pierogie maker!  My recipe, and it may be MONTHS before I want to see
>it again!
>
>Kiri-sama, I saw Maulkom and Olwen working on the Dun Carriag device.  It
>is BEAUTIMOUS (to quote the late Justin Wilson)!
>
>ALL the devices that Olwen and Morningstar and Alaina made are gorgeous.
>Anyone at the Atlantian 12th night will be easily able to tell which one I
>made...  I am NOT an artist...
>
>And Master A & Big Bad Puck - Just WAIT til you see what Olwen has for
>you....
>
>Merry Christmas, folks!
>
>Ro,
>Princess of Pasties and Doofus of Marzipan

You silly.  I think you are doing a great job on the device you are working
on.  Everyone has to start somewhere.  Besides, you played with marzipan
before at making peach pits and leaves.

And thanks for mentioning the EK cuz now I have grabbed the extra wrapping
bubble paper from my office.  I suppose I'll post it off on the morrow.

Olwen, 10 down, 6 to go...