[Sca-cooks] Yoicks!

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 11:21:14 PST 2001

Just had a weird experience last night...

Our baronial newsletter came out at meeting.  We've just changed
chroniclers, and the new one is rather fond of filling in blank spaces with
any old thing.

One of the space fillers was a thing that looked like an eighth-page ad.  It
read: "remember: cheesecake is period!  Vicente says so!"

Does this officially make me an authority? Or just a quotable source?

Vicente
(mmm...sambocade)