[Sca-cooks] EK Arms

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 09:18:15 PST 2001

I mailed off the EK Arms on Friday, last.  With the holiday mail rush it
could take a little more time.  Puck, let me know when the packet arrives
and if it is ok.  You can pull it out of the ziplock to look at it but keep
it stored in the bag nicely sealed till the event.

Funny, at the post office I handed over this little box all sealed up (of
course with duct tape) and asked her to stamp it fragile to which she
laughed and did it while telling me that with or without the stamp it still
gets handled by the same machine the same way.  So I says, "So you mean the
stamp is only a pacifier for the sender?"  and she replys "Yup".

Olwen, Queen of Marzipan