Strawberries was ([Sca-cooks] Researching....

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Dec 27 18:35:11 PST 2001

Bear,

Yes, I also found the Harleian recipe, and the Darioles recipe. They
look yummy- but they aren't what I'm remembering, so I guess I have more
looking to do. I remember it being a custard sort of thing, I think with
bread crumbs in it, and it was a dull rose pink, until the top browned.
It was mild tasting. Definitely in a crust. I have a distinct visual
memory of making it, but I can't remember where I got the recipe. How
annoying! ;-)

'Lainie