[Sca-cooks] pretzels

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Dec 29 16:57:06 PST 2001

Liadan commented:
> I don't eat pretzels by choice, unless they are those big, hot
> ones you can melt butter all over.

Awk! Butter? Well, I guess that might be okay. But mustard,
particularly a spicy one is so much better....

It's been a while since we discussed period pretzels. We have
plenty of referances showing pretzels, or at least the standard
pretzel shape to be period. But so far, no one has come forward
with any period recipes for pretzels.

So has anyone, particularly those new to the list since this was
last discussed, come across any period pretzel recipes? Or further
referances to pretzels which are not in this file in the Florilegium?
pretzels-msg      (25K)  9/27/00    Period pretzels and pretzel-like breads.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/pretzels-msg.html
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net