[Sca-cooks] Offering myself! <g>

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Dec 31 20:42:47 PST 2001

No!  not that way, get yer head outta da gutter.  Yes, you, you know who
I'm talking about <grin>

No, what I am offering myself for is as a pair of semi-useful hands in a
kitchen.  If you are reasonably close to the Chicagoland area, and are
putting a feast together, do drop me a mail, and see if we can work
something out, schedule wise.

Of course, if you feel like *flying* me to lands far off, I'm not going to
object <wink>

I come with my own knives, stamina, and no prima dona attitude :-)

Cheers

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom