[Sca-cooks] Ahhhhh...2002 was a good year

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Mon Dec 31 23:09:16 PST 2001

So here I sits, having been reflective, when suddenly I finds The Cute
Little Red Haired Girl awake.  WOO HOOO!!!  Even better, she says, "Hey
stud, let's go in the hot tub...." or at least, that's what it sounded like
to me.

Then she says, "Hey studmuffin, I hear you have a 3 acre bed...." or words
to that effect.

Food in my bowl, a warm dry place to sleep, and somebody to scratch my
belly.......

Then, a tad bit later, overcome with ecstasy and unable to sleep I see:

>People (including my own apprentice) tease me about having an attitude,
>but again, I leave it to those who know me to know what's real and what
>is play-acting. Not that I don't enjoy it, mind you, at certain times!

Pucks don't tease.  Well, at least not much.  They tend to be the most well
behaved of all apprentices, or so I've heard...

>Puck, I _do_ have a private office at the 12th Night site, don't I?

Yessir.  It's the one marked "men."

>Adamantius
the ever needy :-)

back to paradise, Puck