OT Wheelchair... Was Re: [Sca-cooks] brace, was mock turtles

John Husvar jhusvar at neo.rr.com
Sat Dec 1 11:39:20 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gorgeous Muiredach" <muiredach at bmee.net>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 12:53 PM
Subject: OT Wheelchair... Was Re: [Sca-cooks] brace, was mock turtles

> Sooo, a PT, eh?  Better known as physical terrorists, playing gumbi with
> people...  Shooo!  Go away <wink>

Also sometimes referred to in our local crip culture as
"Physician's TheRapists." :)

Personally can't really gripe at 'em too much. They helped get me more or
less back on my feet after four years of paraplegia from MS

Johan - in the middle of baking a big batch of double-fudge chocolate chip
peanut butter cookies with cinnamon and nutmeg - about as OOP as can be, but
good. :)