OT Wheelchair... Was Re: [Sca-cooks] brace, was mock turtles

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sat Dec 1 09:53:49 PST 2001

>Wheelchairs that look like they've got
>multicolored paint splattered on them.  Color-changing paint jobs -

My chair is what a lot of people refer to as "oil on water" colour.  It's
really neat.  I didn't pick the colour, I wanted purple, but had to go for
this one.  It's a looong horror story..  <shrug>

Sooo, a PT, eh?  Better known as physical terrorists, playing gumbi with
people...  Shooo!  Go away <wink>

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Kingdom of the Middle