[Sca-cooks] Re: Fudge - recipe please!

John Husvar jhusvar at neo.rr.com
Sun Dec 2 15:41:33 PST 2001

Almost was ashamed to post that on _this_ list. :(

I'm hoping to have the time this holiday season to do some serious baking. I
haven't had the chance for way too long. And I'd really like to get into
period recipes.

As I said before, I'll be looking at the Florilegium and elsewhere for
recipes. Used to bake a lot of breads and rolls. I just like getting my
hands into the work, kneading, etc. and I don't think there's much better
than fresh breads.

Back under my rock to lurk, perhaps to learn.