[Sca-cooks] Court News from Lochac

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Dec 2 17:11:40 PST 2001

Mari! You Fiend!  Can't anyone keep a secret!

Oh I can assure you all, there is a special place in Hell for my fine
consort!  And she's gonna find out real soon :)~

I was a great honour and I am seriously chuffed.  The 'rabbit in the
headlights' look on my face as it happened was apparently very
amusing.  I was so shocked, all I heard was 'blah blah blah, Court
Baron, blah blah blah'. I got filled in later about what it was for...

Although it is a great honour, I don't handle titles too well and any
mentions of the "B" word or referring to me as your excellency will be
rewarded with seriously filthy looks....

Anyone know about the rules for a court baronectcy coronet?  Points,
metal, size, etc...

Any ideas on what decoration I should have for someone interested in
Brewing and Cooking?

His Excellency, Baron Drake Morgan, sheesh...

>And so it came to pass upon the 1st day of December 2001 that Lord
Drake