[Sca-cooks] Court News from Lochac

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Sun Dec 2 17:15:22 PST 2001

>Although it is a great honour, I don't handle titles too well and any
>mentions of the "B" word or referring to me as your excellency will be
>rewarded with seriously filthy looks....

As Your Excellency is no doubt aware, Your Excellency's wishes will
be scrupulously followed, for it is obvious that Your Excellency, having
done such wonderful things for Crown and Kingdom, deserves the
elevation into being Your Excellency, and therefore accepts all the
nice things that come with Your Excellency's well-deserved recognition.
Ergo, I will try my best to follow Your Excellency's request, for what else
can a member in good standing do?

Your Excellency's most humble servant,
Alban