[Sca-cooks] Court News from Lochac

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Dec 2 18:01:46 PST 2001

"Craig Jones." wrote:

> Although it is a great honour, I don't handle titles too well and any
> mentions of the "B" word or referring to me as your excellency will be
> rewarded with seriously filthy looks....

Of course, Your Serendipity! (*hoot!*choke*Haw haw haw*!)

> Anyone know about the rules for a court baronectcy coronet?  Points,
> metal, size, etc...

Basic standard is a fairly simple band, with 'swoops' up to six points,
capped with pearls. I haven't read West sumptuary laws recently but I
suspect that is the case there. And I would guess Lochac will be similar
in tradition.

> Any ideas on what decoration I should have for someone interested in
> Brewing and Cooking?
>
> His Excellency, Baron Drake Morgan, sheesh...

A wee tiny banger 'n' brew, in brass? ;-) Hey- my SLUG coronet has two
slugs combatant, between them a saltshaker proper. A real saltshaker- I
can remove my hat to correct my seasonings!

KEWL. You aren't going to forget the little people, are you? Who send
you tripe recipes? ;-D)

'Lainie