A&S rules was[Sca-cooks] Latin names for spices.

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 2 20:03:50 PST 2001

Thanks...although I was initially curious, because of the herbal
restrictions (dang, but some of them sound _deadly_), it was also
interesting to have a gander at another kingdom's A&S rules, and
categories. I'm most familiar with those of Atenveldt (or, at least, the
ones Atenveldt had, prior to Artemisia splitting off <g>).
--Maire