[Sca-cooks] Court News from Lochac

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 3 10:18:04 PST 2001

> Although it is a great honour, I don't handle titles too well and any
> mentions of the "B" word or referring to me as your excellency will be
> rewarded with seriously filthy looks....

We'll face the peril, particularly since most of us are thousands of miles
away!

One Court Baroness pal in Trimaris prefers the form of address "Your
Pretty-Damn-Goodness".

> Anyone know about the rules for a court baronectcy coronet?  Points,
> metal, size, etc...

You should probably consult with your principal herald on that matter.
Since you are in a place that's about to be a new kingdom, you could
contribute to making the new rules, yesno?  That's it, Court Barons get a
cap of bells of diverse tinctures and a rubber chicken proper.  Or in your
case a rubber duck/drake!

Selene, quacking myself up in Caid