[Sca-cooks] Court News from Lochac

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Dec 3 15:24:22 PST 2001

I'm not certain, but I believe that coronets for Barons, landed or otherwise,
is specified in either Corpora or the other "rules" document.  Barons are
entitled to wear/display a coronet with six "pearls" above the rim.  Of
course, in practice, those pearls usually manage to be different things...the
ones of my lord's coronet (personal) are green jade (green and white being his
livery), and mine are silver.

By the way...congratulations, Cousin!!

Kiri (formerly a member of the landless trash, but currently landed)