[Sca-cooks] Cooking rice in feast quantities

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Mon Dec 3 16:48:40 PST 2001

>That would probably be a Camp Chef.  I have one, and they are great for
>camping, because they do not take up precious table space.

It was a Camp Chef.

I don't want one for SCA camping, since they are strikingly OOP, but
it is very useful for doing an indoor feast (modern kitchens already
being OOP), and would add two burners to our kitchen for cooking
workshops. And I can see that for mundane camping with a substantial
group of people it would be very useful.
--
David Friedman
Professor of Law
ddfr at best.com