[Sca-cooks] Court News from Lochac

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Tue Dec 4 00:09:59 PST 2001

>My point was that I couldn't find it in Corpora. If you know where it
>is, would you please tell? I even did a search in the document and that
>turned up nothing, which I found peculiar...

Hmmm. I couldn't find it on a quick search either. . . . It may be, therefore,
one of those things that Corpora states that Laurel Sovereign is in charge
of (regalia, in other words), rather than regulating directly. I'll check further.

(Damn memory. I really thought it was in Corpora. <sigh> Senility is
such fun.)

Alban