[Sca-cooks] RE: spanish, kinda

UlfR parlei at algonet.se
Tue Dec 4 06:19:19 PST 2001

Weems, Lora <Lora.Weems at ssa.gov> [2001.12.04] wrote:
> I could really use that phrase too - we had a
> telemarketing call while I was cooking dinner last
> night.  Of course, the lady was speaking spanish - and
> I can't remember much of that language.  I just said
> "no hablo espanol" and went back to my turkey soup and
> baconw/cheese sandwich :-)

But if it was telemarketing you need either a good insult generator[1], or
a way to do make them waste as much time as possible on you before
giving up.

UlfR

[1] "Your mother uses tomatoes in her mawmenny, and your father is
deperately looking for a sweet potato and corn stuffing for turkey in
Forme of Cury. Your sister serves potato sallad at events..."

UlfR                                                 parlei at algonet.se
Politics is non-euclidean.
		-- Peter da Silva