misconceptions about places was [Sca-cooks] Stefan

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 07:50:51 PST 2001

It's already on my list.  Along with one or two other fun things.

I want to tell you all about my daughter.  She came to town to help with
this great big project I decided to do for Atlantian 12th night.  It seemed
like a nice thing to do all the 15 Baronial Arms and the Kingdom Arms in
marzipan.  So I went to Chirharts and he made some shield shaped cookie
cutters for me.  The Baronial Arms are 6 x 8 inches and the Kingdom Arms is
9 1/2 x 11 inches.  I asked the Principal Tritan Herald to post to me the
pictures of all the Baronies which he did.  And, as I said, my daughter came
to town to help make them.  She is awesome.  You guys will not believe the
work she is doing.  Sacred Stone was the first one done.  You guys will fall
over when you see her work.  It is always great fun to do projects with her.
  She is such a talented artist and just a lot of fun.  In this case, I must
bow to the talented hand of Morningstar.  Don't worry.  Pictures are
definately going to be taken and posted.  Ro, of this list, will be coming
over to work on this project as well.  I will be identifying any others who
want to come help too, so if you want to join in the fun come on over and do
so!
Olwen