[Sca-cooks] Re: Research cooking vessels, pottery

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 09:10:57 PST 2001

Arte wrote:

> One of the things I'm really shooting for is doing an A&S entry with all of
> my own made things, from flatware (metal smithing), bowls (ceramics), table
> cloths (sewing/embriodery), candles, and cooking the main course.  Sounds
> like a fun project to me, but who knows if I'll ever "get around to it".

As your "Pel Faculty Advisor," may I say "YOU GO GIRL!"  You may win or not in
the individual categories, but the collective effect will knock people's socks
off!  Sock-knocking may not be an official arts pentathalon category but it will
make your Laurels happy and impress the rest.  Is good thing.

Selene, flap-happy in Caid