misconceptions about places was [Sca-cooks] Stefan

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:04:26 PST 2001

>Olwen the Odd wrote:
>

>>Gee.  This sounds like a set up.  You said you didn't want anything to do
>>with cattails and me wonders if you are the misplacer of cattails...
>>Olwen
>
>Nope, not me. Said cattail was presented to a friend at Pennsic, with a
>request that it be presented to me upon his return home. My friend,
>knowing my views on this matter, found that his van would be simply too
>full, upon packing for the return trip, to bring the cattail home. He
>seems to have made this discovery about two seconds after the donor's
>back was turned, even though this was early in the War.
>
>Adamantius

Oh.  So what you are saying is that if I sent something that resembled a cat
tail off to you then others would get to see it before it gets..ah..lost?

Oh.  Neither you nor Puck have sent a copy of the A&S competitions.  I
suppose I shall have to go online and find it.  I'm fairly sure cat tails
would not be involved.
Olwen