misconceptions about places was [Sca-cooks] Stefan

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Dec 4 15:47:52 PST 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> Oh.  So what you are saying is that if I sent something that resembled a cat
> tail off to you then others would get to see it before it gets..ah..lost?

It would be a great shame if this were to occur. "Nice cattail you got
there, Mendoza. Too bad if sump'n wuz ta... happen... to it."

> Oh.  Neither you nor Puck have sent a copy of the A&S competitions.  I
> suppose I shall have to go online and find it.  I'm fairly sure cat tails
> would not be involved.

ummm, try e-mailing Marian at flame_macgregor at yahoo.com. I think that's
it. Let me check. Yeah, that's it. Puck sez:

> When trying to contact me, please use both rkappler at home.com and
> rgodefelaugh at yahoo.com , and to contact Denise please use both
> flame-macgregor at home.com and flame_macgregor at yahoo.com .  We are keeping our
> mail lists where they are but, if Excite does indeed pull the plug we will
> switch them all over to our yahoo accounts.

So, there's a good chance he never saw your request for this info. I saw it, but originally assumed he or Marian would handle it.

Adamantius

--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com