misconceptions about places was [Sca-cooks] Stefan

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 20:03:38 PST 2001

I've been resisting this, but I won't any longer.

My first attempt at Re-creational Archeology or whatever you want to call
it, came when I was 10, when my father and I spent a good chunk of our
summer trying, with no particular success, to make papyrus from cattail
stems. We brought an armload back to our Manhattan apartment, and broke
Mom's meat tenderizer in the process. It seemed a good idea at the time...

So now you know I'm strange. And have been from a very early age!

Anne