misconceptions about places was [Sca-cooks] Stefan

UlfR parlei at algonet.se
Tue Dec 4 22:00:00 PST 2001

A. F. Murphy <afmmurphy at earthlink.net> [2001.12.05] wrote:
> it, came when I was 10, when my father and I spent a good chunk of our
> summer trying, with no particular success, to make papyrus from cattail

Why recreate modern arts? Around that age I was -- without ever having
seen a piece of flint in real life and using granite -- trying to make
stone tools. I still wish someone had shown me what a celt was, and how
to make one.

> So now you know I'm strange. And have been from a very early age!

Sounds perfectely normal to me.

UlfR
 who has memories of trying to "knap" slate. Oh, the embarassment.

UlfR                                                 parlei at algonet.se
This is for the spammers: abuse at netcom.com abuse at aol.com abuse at compuserve.com
abuse at prodigy.com spam at earthlink.com rhundt at fcc.gov jquello at fcc.gov
sness at fcc.gov rchong at fcc.gov customer at email.usps.gov president at whitehouse.gov